5 Ways to Scale GRC Technology
GRC programs can be a labor-intensive exercise to strategize and even more so to support from a tooling perspective. Download this infographic to learn about five ways to scale your GRC technology to meet your business needs with ease.
The digital transformation has created layers of both complication and opportunity for added insights and meaningful reporting. One ongoing challenge is having how to scale GRC technology to meet the ever-changing needs of your organization and the evolving risk landscape.
- What type of out-of-the-box functionality and features will serve your business best for your needs today and your goals for the future?
- How can we simplify tooling and avoid technical debt that has traditionally taken significant customization?
- Where can we reduce data lag and scale GRC technology to the business to collect data in near real-time?
- How can we tailor risk functions to capture the context of our business processes?
- Where can we quickly implement automation to kickstart and track tasks and risk management activities?
OneTrust GRC enables risk, compliance and audit professionals to identify, measure, and remediate risk across their business to comply with internal rules and external regulations. With OneTrust GRC, companies can seamlessly integrate risk management into their day to day activities.
OneTrust GRC is a part of OneTrust, the #1 most widely used privacy, security, and governance platform used by more than 8,000 customers and powered by 150 awarded patents. OneTrust GRC is built on the OneTrust Athena™ AI and robotic automation engine, and integrates seamlessly with the full OneTrust platform, including OneTrust Privacy Management Software, OneTrust DataDiscovery™, OneTrust DataGovernance™, OneTrust Vendorpedia™, OneTrust Ethics, OneTrust PreferenceChoice™, OneTrust ESG, and OneTrust DataGuidance™.
In 2020, OneTrust was named the #1 fastest growing company on the Inc. 500. OneTrust is also one of Fast Company’s 2019 World’s Most Innovative Companies and is led by our CEO Kabir Barday, a 2019 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in the United States.
OneTrust has raised a total of $920 million in funding at a $5.3 billion valuation from Insight Partners, Coatue, TCV, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, and Franklin Templeton.
OneTrust’s fast-growing team of 1,000 employees is co-headquartered in Atlanta and London with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Denver, Seattle, San Francisco, New York, São Paulo, Munich, Paris, Hong Kong, and Bangkok.