We’re excited to announce that OneTrust is recognized for the first time in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management (ITRM)* for OneTrust GRC’s IT & Security Risk Management solution.
OneTrust GRC is among the fastest-growing product lines in the OneTrust portfolio, and in addition to our recognition in the ITRM Magic Quadrant, OneTrust also has the most ratings over the last 12 months in the Gartner Peer Insights customer review portal for ITRM solutions, with an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 as of September 2, 2020 based on 25 reviews. A sample of what customers say on Gartner’s Peer Insights includes:
- “The OneTrust GRC solution fills a critical gap in vendor management and IT risk management space. It has brought together numerous features and functionalities that can be a game changer to how companies understand, analyze and respond to third party risks.” – Security and Risk Management Analyst, Finance Industry
- “The product is easy to setup and understand, and the functionality provided is extensive. As soon as other teams at the company heard about the functionality, we had departments across the company wanting to use it and the scope of our project immediately expanded. I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience.” – Program and Portfolio Manager, Services Industry
OneTrust: An Agile and Disruptive Force in the GRC Market
Our customers want to partner with an organization that is building the future of GRC, and not stay in the past with legacy GRC providers. OneTrust has entered the GRC market in rapid succession to offer an agile solution that is scalable from organizations just starting out with GRC – to the largest and most complex enterprise use cases.
As OneTrust has entered the GRC market, customer adoption, growth trajectory, and analyst distinction speak for itself. OneTrust can break into a legacy market and deliver a modern-day platform that addresses the evolving needs of digital businesses today. With product updates every single month, OneTrust partners with the industry and customers to deliver innovative and agile solutions that meet modern GRC requirements.
In our view, our inaugural inclusion in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management demonstrates a commitment to product depth and feature capabilities, while surpassing many GRC providers who have been in the market for decades.
Be a More Trusted Organization™
Our technology helps companies be more trusted. This has led us to develop an entirely new category of software that becomes the fabric of trust for an organization and a competitive advantage. Bringing together operational risk teams in a collaborative approach across privacy, security, data governance, third-party risk, and ethics solutions to work together to turn trust into a competitive advantage for the organization and provide a consistent user experience and brand of trust to customers, employees, and third parties.
Our disruption is clear: In under four years we’ve grown into the #1 fastest growing company in America on the Inc. 500 and raised $410 million in funding at a $2.7 billion valuation. With 6,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, and 1,500 employees across our 12 global offices, the OneTrust team has scaled to meet the opportunity that Trust provides organizations.
Commitment to Product Leadership
Our customers push us to be a leader in every category, and this is our commitment to continue our path to leadership in the GRC market. OneTrust’s products are highly recognized as leading the market across many categories including:
- Privacy: OneTrust is “leading the market outright and showing no signs of slowing down or stopping” with the largest market share according to the 2019 IDC Worldwide Data Privacy Management Software Market Shares. OneTrust also received highest scores in all three top level categories in the 2020 Forrester Wave™: Privacy Management Software.
- Preference Management: OneTrust is the world’s #1 most widely used consent management provider according to AdZerk, and earned the highest scores in all 12 evaluated categories in the 2020 KuppingerCole Privacy and Consent Management Report.
- GRC Third-Party Risk: Also in the OneTrust GRC portfolio, Vendor Risk Management, has been named a “Leader” for the second year in the row in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools. We’re also one of only two vendors recognized as a 2019 Gartner Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools with a 4.7 out of 5 rating as of August 27, 2020.
To join the future of GRC and see OneTrust GRC IT Risk Management in action, register for the webinar on Thursday, September 24 at 11 am EDT / 4 pm BST.