For the second consecutive year, we are honored to announce that OneTrust is a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools for our OneTrust Vendor Risk Management solution, powered by the Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Exchange! In the report, Garter evaluated the 23 most significant vendors in the market and recognized OneTrust for its completeness of vision and ability to execute for the second consecutive year. We believe Gartner’s recognition of OneTrust highlights our unique depth, breadth, and continuous innovation in the IT Vendor Risk Management market.
OneTrust Vendor Risk Management, Powered by the Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Exchange
The OneTrust Vendor Risk Management solution helps organizations across industries, regions, and regulatory landscapes to centralize vendor records and work seamlessly across teams. Leveraging OneTrust, organizations can identify and mitigate risks by distributing automated assessments to test controls and add business context by linking vendors to IT systems and business processes. Users can scan and report on vendor contract terms, manage certificates, events and vendor documentation, all while producing audit-ready reports and dashboards linked to detailed activity logs.
In the last year, OneTrust Vendor Risk Management has earned analyst designations by continuing to deliver results for customers. These designations include:
- Named the 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- Recognized in the 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- Back-to-Back Leaders in the 2019 and 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
This is in addition to massive company growth, including:
- Awarded the #1 fastest-growing company in America with over 48,000% three-year growth according to the Inc. 500 – the prestigious annual ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Closed a $210 million Series B investment led by Coatue and Insight Partners. Following OneTrust’s $200 million Series A, this new round brings the total investment to $410 million and valuation to $2.7 billion.
- Crossed 6,000 customers in over 100 countries with more than half in the Fortune 500.
A Message to Our Customers, Employees and Partners
Being named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools is a great honor for the OneTrust team. We believe this recognition highlights our commitment to building an industry-leading vendor risk management platform that is differentiated against competitors.
To our customers, employees and partners, thank you! Your support and guidance continue to shape our product offerings and customer journey. As we continue to innovate solutions to support vendor risk needs, we look forward to building on the customer experience that helped earn us this distinction!